Competition terms and conditions
1. To enter, you must complete the survey. The closing date for receipt of entries is 5:00pm on 16th February 2017. Late entries are not permitted. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted. Only the people who provided the correct answer will be entered into the prize draw.
2. The prize winner will be selected at random and will be notified via an email.
3. The competition is open to permanent residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over, with a UK postal address, excluding persons connected with this promotion or employees and those related to employees of the Energy Saving Trust, Ecotopia, or Topten partners.
4. Energy Saving Trust reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
5. There is no cash alternative.
6. Energy Saving Trust reserves the right to cancel or suspend this competition or to amend the rules at any time without notice.
7. Energy Saving Trust will take measures to ensure a timely receipt of prize, but cannot guarantee the delivery date or time of the prize. It will also not accept responsibility for failure of delivery due to, but not limited to: theft, erroneous delivery, mishandling during packaging or delivery or incorrect address.
8. Only the winner will be notified, however the name of the winner will be available by contacting the promoter.
9. Energy Saving Trust is processing your personal details in order to enter you into this competition.
10. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
11. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Energy Saving Trust within 5 days of the notification date, Energy Saving Trust has the right to draw an alternative winner.
12. The prize must be accepted as offered.
13. Energy Saving Trust’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of all matters to do with this promotion.
14. Energy Saving Trust will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries or any claims as a result of being lost, late, incomplete, invalid, or because of technical failures or otherwise, including such failure which is within the control of the Energy Saving Trust or its agencies.
15. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date and will be available online at www.energysavingtrust.org.uk. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Energy Saving Trust who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and third parties connected to the Promoter hereby expressly exclude: by statute, common law or the law of equity; by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry.
17. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
18. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
19. Entrants who tick the checkbox to receive updates from Ecotopia will be added to the Ecotopia newsletter database and receive future email communications from Ecotopia. If the box is not ticked, email address details will be not be passed on. Email newsletters may be unsubscribed from at any time.
Specifications of this prize
Operating frequency 433MHz
Operating range up to 30m
12 second refresh rate
Display battery life > 14 months
Transmitter battery life > 14 months
Sensor suitable to monitor cables rated up to 71A
Storage Conditions: -25 °C to +65 °C
Relative Humidity: 25% to 95%
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Ingress Protection: IP30
IEC 61010-1:2001(2nd Edition) /
EN 61010-1:2001(2nd Edition)
ETSI EN 300 220-1 V2.1.1 (2006-04)/
ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.1.2 (2007-06)
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.8.1 (2008-04)/
ETSI EN 301 489-3 V1.4.1 (2002-08)
WEEE Directive, RoHS, Battery Directive
OWL Micro+ Display unit
Fixed single Sensor
5 x AA Alkaline Battery
Real time and accumulative consumption in kW & kWh
Real time and accumulative cost of consumption in £,$,€
Real time and accumulative equivalent CO2 emissions
Average consumption – Day, Week, Month
Comparative/historical consumption – this/last day, this/last week, this/last month
Current time and date